Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Getting Involved

Hello,you may not know me. I am Jonathan, a resident of the United States, and I am here to help you get involved in your church. First of all I will give the facts. Over 80% of so called Christians do not attend church. Over 50% of churches do not have Wednesday night services. And only 15% of so called Christians attend Sunday (the Lords' day) night services. Now, I did not mean to say that YOUR not involved, I am just saying that statistically your NOT involved. Sad I have to say that, because our world has gone a long way.

Here are some ways you can get involved in your church:
  1. Go to church
  2. If offered, go to Wednesday night church
  3. Worshiping God is more than just going to church.
  4. Read your Bible and pray everyday (that kid song is right, if you read your Bible and pray everyday, you will grow, grow, grow.)
  5. Worship is more than a song
  6. DO HARD THINGS (read the book DO HARD THINGS)
I will try to post every day, if I can't I will post at least 4 times a week. Please continue to read my Blog, and tell everyone about it. But most importantly tell everyone about Jesus.

Mark 16:15 -
And then he told them, "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment