Thursday, June 3, 2010

Accepting the Rose


Hello, today I am here to talk about accepting the rose. When I say accepting the rose, I'm saying accepting the gift of God. Accepting God's gift is very simple, it's like accepting a gift from your friend. First your friend says,"I want you to have it." Then you say,"Well if you insist''. Then you take it. That's how the gift of God works. First God says,"I want you to have my gift of eternity in heaven." And then it's time for you to decide. If you want to accept the gift of God, you just have to say a prayer that says: "God, I'm sorry. I have sinned. I know I don't deserve to go to heaven, I deserve to go to hell. But I'm not praying this prayer to get fireproof, I'm praying it, because I know you are the one and only God. Thanks so much God, I love you." If you prayed that prayer, and truly meant it with your heart, you have accepted God's gift. You are saved. No one can take that away from you. But you will endure tough times, especially in our day in age. But, if you said that prayer, please tell me. You can post a comment, saying you were saved. Or you can send me an email to basketballjon888@aol.com. Now that your saved, go spread the Good News. Tell everyone about Jesus Christ.

Acts 16:31 -
They answered, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you and your family will be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment